Conor McGregor says he feared Nate and let him win!





Conor McGregor also known as "The Notorious" was questioned on Wednesday 23rd of March about the UFC fight with Nate Diaz, we simply asked Conor if he was scared to fight Nate Diaz and that if he was prepared to take on a magnificent fighter ,
Conor replied "As I've said before in my previous interviews, I always say I'm never preparing for an up coming fight, I take it on the chin and train as usual, (Conor sighs) I've never been the fighter to be scared of any opponent that I get matched up against, but I felt like I was ready to take on the chubby boy"

I asked Conor "how did you feel when you entered the octagon and and you realised half way through the second round things wasn't going to plan"

"I felt extremely comfortable at the start of the fight, I felt like Nate was holding back, I admit I was quite scared in a sense, I was very wary, when I knew the second round wasn't going to plan, I felt instantly frightened, I knew Nate had a better ground level skill than me, I see the easy opportunity to end the fight, I went onto the ground and let Nate win"

I then proceeded to ask Conor "how is your view on a rematch with Diaz?"

Conor replied "I feel scared, I'm not going to lie to my fans, I'm going into an unknown devision, but at the end of the day Nate makes me feel, makes me feel a little shaky, but I'm down for the rematch, I'll show the ballon making gangster how to fight this time"

So what's your thoughts on the rematch match up of Nate Diaz vs Conor McGregor? Let us know!

Clive
The Viral